Android devices come from different manufacturers and their interfaces and features can vary. These steps may differ slightly between different devices and versions of Android. Differences may also exist between campus and personal devices.
***PLEASE NOTE: Office 365 on Android versions older than 6.4 will no longer be supported or accessible by mid 2018***
1. Go to your device's Settings.
2. Tap Accounts.
3. Tap Add account.
4. Tap Microsoft Exchange or Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync (depending on device).
5. Complete the configure Exchange fields using the info below and tap Next.
6. Enter your full UWM email address in the "Domain\username" field and "outlook.office365.com" in the "Exchange server" field (if required to do so).
7. Tap Next.
9. Tap OK on the "Remote security administration" screen.
10. Configure your account options as desired and tap Next.
11. Enter "Office 365" in the "Give this account a name (Optional)" field and tap Next.
12. Tap Activate on the "Activate device administrator?" screen.
13. Wait a few moments as Android syncs your mail, settings, and other data.