Topics Map > Office 365 > Email
Office 365 (Outlook on the web) - Set event recurrence
https://wiscmail.wisc.edu/) your site was replacing to make this document relevant for you are no longer used in the original document. Part(s) of this document may no longer apply to you. Report this issue
The following document explains how to setup an event to recur/repeat.
- Log into Outlook on the web.
- Open the app launcher tool in the top left of your Outlook on the web window as shown below.
- Select calendar from the list of available apps.
- Create a new event or open an existing one.
- To set repeating/recurrence pattern, use the "Repeat" select box.
- Select the desired frequency/interval or choose 'Other' to set your own repeating pattern.
- Click SAVE to save your changes.
Important: When deleting a recurring series, you can only delete a single occurrence or the whole series. You cannot delete future events/meetings. To delete future events/meetings in a series, you must use Outlook desktop client.