D2L - Downloading files from the D2L Dropbox
Basic Information: The D2L Dropbox is a place where students can remotely upload their work for instructors to grade. This document contains information for instructors to retrieve those documents from the D2L Dropbox.
This article details how an instructor can download files from the D2L Dropbox.
Downloading files from the D2L Dropbox:
- From your Course Home page, click on Dropbox in the main navigation bar
- Click on the name of the appropriate drop box folder.
- To select all files in the folder, click the box at the top of the list of students or click the box beside the names of the student(s) whose files you wish to download.
- Click Download icon to initiate the download.
- In the popup window, click on the blue hotlink.
In the new popup window, click on Save File.
Choose a location on your computer (e.g., desktop) where you will save the .zip file that contains your drop box files.
Click on Save, and OK.