LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com) - How to create a new account
This article walks through the steps for setting up a new account in LinkedIn Learning.
Beginning on August 27, 2019, new users can activate an account on LinkedIn Learning.
1. Go to and click the Log in to LinkedIn Learning now! button.
2. The next screen is the UWM 1Login page, type in your ePantherID and password and click Login.
3. On the LinkedIn Learning Welcome page, click Continue without LinkedIn. If you would like to connect your LinkedIn account, you can click Connect my LinkedIn account.
4. On the confirmation window, click Do not connect my account.
5. Next, personalize your learning by clicking the Sounds good button.
6. Choose from the available categories.
7. Within a category, choose relevant skills and click Continue.
8. Your account is now activated in LinkedIn Learning.