Office 365 ProPlus - How to Activate Software License
To activate your license for Office 365 ProPlus, you must sign in using your UWM account. Follow the instructions below to do so.
- Launch any application in the Office 365 ProPlus suite: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.
- A pop-up window appears. Click the Sign In button.
- Enter your UWM email address in the box.
- Click Work or school account in the next window.
- Enter your UWM password in the password box.
- Select Yes at the next window (optional).
- You're finished! Microsoft Office 365 ProPlus is now activated.
- Your apps will automatically be re-activated whenever you launch them, as long as you are connected to the internet.
- It is not necessary to be on the UWM network to perform any of these steps.
- If the computer must be used without internet access for 30 days or more, Office 365 ProPlus will enter Reduced Functionality Mode. For more information, see: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/overview-of-licensing-and-activation-in-office-365-proplus