ArcGIS Pro - Access for UWM students and instructors
This article explains how UWM students and instructors gain access to ArcGIS Online.
ArcGIS Pro is available at no cost for UWM students and instructors. You must create an ArcGIS Online account and request access to the software before you can use it. This service is supported by the UWM Software Asset Management office.
- Create a UW-Milwaukee ArcGIS Online account. (It’s important that you do this first as it’s the only way we can assign you access to ArcGIS Pro)
- Go to http://uwm.maps.arcgis.com/home
- Click “Sign In” on the upper right corner.
- Click “USING YOUR UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN-MILWAUKEE ACCOUNT”
- Login using your UWM credentials.
- Send an email to email@example.com or click here and request for access to ArcGIS Pro.
- From there one of our technicians will contact you through email providing you with a download link that contains the installation media for ArcGIS Pro and instructions on how to install it.