SOIS - eAcademy Free Software (Microsoft Imagine & VMWare)
This article details how to install software from eAcademy onto your computer. NOTE: This can only be used by School of Information Studies faculty, staff, and students.
eAcademy Login Process
1. Navigate to the eAcademy site: https://uwmsois.com/eacademy/
2. Sign in to the eAcademy site with your ePanther ID and password.
3. After signing in, the screen below will appear. Click "log in".
4.After clicking "log in" the screen below will appear.
5. Click any of the software present on this page, it is all free for academic purposes. Once you've selected the software then click add to cart.
6. Click on the checkout button.
7. Click Download.