Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN for Windows - Setup Instructions
Instructions on how to use Palo Alto GlobalProtect VPN on a computer running Microsoft Windows.
How To: UWM VPN Client Installation Instructions – Windows
1. Using any web browser, go to https://remote-access.uwm.edu
2. Login with your ePanther credentials
3. Click the link to download the Windows 64 bit or 32 bit GlobalProtect Agent
4. Click “Next” to continue.
5. Click “Next” to continue again.
6. Click “Next” to continue again.
7. Click “Close” to exit.
8. If the VPN Client doesn’t pop up automatically, in the bottom right corner of the screen click the GlobalProtect Icon.
9. In the box that appears type “remote-access.uwm.edu” as it appears in the picture and click the blue “Connect” button.
10. Wait for the VPN to prompt you for authentication and then sign into the VPN using your ePanther credentials.
11. Wait for the VPN to connect.
12. You will know when you are connected to VPN when the client tells you (see picture below).