PAWS - Running a Transcript
Run a transcript from the administrative side of PAWS.
Step 2: Navigate to UWM Records & Enrollment, Transcript, Instant Transcript Request.
Step 3: Select Run Control ID.
- If this is your FIRST TIME running a transcript, please complete the next 3 tasks to create a new Run Control ID.
- Click the Add a New Value tab.
- Enter text in the Run Control ID. NOTE: this is typically your ePantherID.
- Click Add.
- If you have already created a Run Control ID (only needed to be done once), please do the following.
- Click Search.
- If you only have one Run Control ID, you will be bright to the UWM Transcript Request page.
- If you have more than one Run Control ID, the lsit will show. Click on the one you wish to use.
Step 4: Enter the following information.
- Academic Institution: UWMIL
- Transcript Type: UGCMP for undergraduate transcript, GCMP for graduate transcript
- Enter either the Empli ID or Campus ID for the student
Step 5: Click Run.
Step 6: Check the following information.
- Server Name: PSUNX
- Select checked next to UWM Transcript Request.
- Type: Web
- Format: PDF
Step 7: Click OK.
Step 8: Click Report Manager. You may need to refresh by clicking the Refresh buttons. Please give it a few minutes to process, and do not hit Refresh over and over again.
Step 9: When the text reads UWM Transcript Request blue link shows, click on it to open the PDF transcript.
- Please make sure pop up blockers are turned off for PAWS, as this will try and open in a new window.
- Please note many of these settings will default the next time you run a transcript, and you may not have to enter them all again.