Badging station setup
How-to for configuring Andover Badging workstations after Andover is installed.
Ensure that you've installed Andover Continuum completely before beginning this process (Installing Andover Continuum)
- Install the printer drivers. At the time of this writing, all badging stations use the HID Fargo HDP5000 ID printer. Do a quick Google search on the local machine to find these drivers.
- Install InPhoto ID from \\ufiles\UWM\SA\Software\InPhoto ID\InPhoto ID PS 4.3.3. Note that you may not have access to this drive; ask T3 for a copy of the installer if you're unable to connect.
- Activate the application product key, which you can acquire from T2 or T3.
- When prompted to go to a website to confirm activation, navigate to http://www.activate.k247.net/inphoto/ instead of the page you are linked to by default to get the authentication code.
- In Andover, search for an ePanther, click editor, tab over to Credential 1, and select 'make/edit badge'
- Select 'capture photo' to open InPhoto ID
- In the screen that appears, select 'Camera settings' from the right-hand pane.
- Make any necessary changes so that your settings match the below image:
Finally, in options, disable image processing (see image below):
Ensure that the printer properties are correct by verifying that all settings match the below images in the HDP5000 Card Printer Properties settings: