Office 365 - Microsoft Teams
This article contains information on Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a chat-centered workspace in Office 365. It brings people, conversations, files, and tools into one place, so everyone has instant access to everything they need.
Please see this article on Microsoft Teams for a product overview:
Additionally, here are direct links to specific Teams help topics on Microsoft's site, organized by category:
Desktop and Web
- Quick Start
- Microsoft Teams keyboard shortcuts
- Getting started
- Teams and channels
- Keeping track of conversations
- Meetings and calling
- My preferences
- Apps and services
- Signing in
- Frequently asked questions
- Why am I having trouble signing in to Microsoft Teams?
- Known issues for Microsoft Teams