Wepa Print Away - How To - Tag a Credit/Debit Card
Learn how to log into any print station on campus using your personal debit/credit cards.
To tag a credit/debit card means to use that card to log into Wepa Print Stations, so you can have several log in options other than your PantherCard. To find out how to do this, follow the steps below!
How to Tag a Credit/Debit Card with Wēpa
1. Sign into a Wēpa Print Station anywhere on campus.
- Use your PantherCard, or use your ePanther ID and Password.
2. Find the menu button at the top of the screen. The button looks like three lines on top of each other.
3. Select the option to “Tag a Card”
4. Insert your credit/debit card into the card reader and remove quickly.
5. Next time you use a Wēpa Print Station, insert your card into the card reader to log into Wēpa!