Wepa Print Away - How To - Tag a Credit/Debit Card
Learn how to log into any print station on campus using your personal debit/credit cards.
Q: What does it mean to tag a card?
A: If you do not have a PantherCard or you would simply like to have several log in options for Wepa Print Stations, then follow the steps below!
How to Tag a Credit/Debit Card with Wēpa
1. Sign into a Wēpa Print Station anywhere on campus.
- Use your PantherCard, or use your ePanther ID and Password.
2. Find the menu button at the top of the screen.
3. Select the option to “Tag a Card”
4. Insert your credit/debit card into the card reader and remove quickly.
5. Next time you use a Wēpa Print Station, insert your card into the card reader to log into Wēpa!