D2L Intelligent Agents - Settings: Change Default Email Preferences and Checking the Time Agents Run
Learn about how to access settings for Intelligent Agents, and the settings that are modifiable.
Adjust the settings in Intelligent Agents to set custom values for the name that emails come from and the reply-to address that responses are delivered to.
Access Intelligent Agents settings
- On the navbar, click Edit Course.
- Click the Intelligent Agents link.
- Click the Settings link at the top of the page, on the right.
Changing Email Settings
- For "Name that emails come from", enter your name to make it appear that the email is originating from you instead of the D2L service itself.
- For "Reply-To address for responses", enter your UWM email address. If students attempt to reply to the agent email, the email will be sent to you.