About Cengage MindLinks, and Where to Get Help
This article describes how students and instructors can obtain support for the Cengage MindLinks suite of tools.
What Is Cemgage MindLinks?
MindLinks provides access to the following tools:
- 4LTR Online
Accessing Cengage MindLinks
- D2L course instructors work with Cengage representatives to access course materials.
- D2L course students must purchase access to tools accessed from Cengage MindLinks.
Accessing MindLinks from Mobile Devices
How Do Instructors Add Campus to Their D2L Courses?
- Instructors should go to the course they intend to use Campus with.
- Click the Edtech Apps link in the course navigation bar.
- Click the Cengage MindLinks link.
- Click the checkbox labeled "Request this tool for my D2L@UWM course"
- Read and complete the form.
How to Get Help with MindLinks?
Neither campus IT, teaching/learning staff nor the Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning formally provide support for the use of Cengage products.
The UWM Help Desk is unable to support the use of Cengage tools. Students and instructors should contact Cengage for technical support.
- Support website: Cengage Instructor and Student support - technical support, knowledgebase, frequently asked questions and ticket support system.
- Support phone: Toll-free in the United States 1-800-354-9706.
- Cengage training resources
- Cengage system status
Addressing Accessibility Concerns
If students or staff have issues or concerns with accessing Cengage products, visit the Cengage Accessibility website to get assistance. Students should notify their instructor of the issue as soon as possible.