Teams (How To) Manage Activity
This article will discuss how to manage your activity within Microsoft Teams.
Begin by opening Microsoft Teams and signing in with your UWM login credentials.
Click on the button in the left side bar for Activity
Here you will have two different view options:
- My Activity
- To switch between Feed and My Activity click on the down arrow next to the option that is already selected.
- Click the option that you would like to view.
Feed shows all activity involving you across the Teams app.
Using Feed, you are able to filter your feed by searching, or choosing one of the following filters:
- Unread – lets you view all your unread activity in Teams
- Mentions – lets you view all your @mentions. @mentions are ways for your teammates to get your attention in Teams and Channels.
- Replies – lets you view all your replies in Teams
- Reactions – lets you view peoples’ reactions to your posts. Example: Like, heart, smiley, shocked, sad, and angry.
- Missed call – lets you view missed calls.
- Voicemail – lets you view voicemails.
- Apps – lets you view notifications from your apps.
- Trending – lets you view what is trending.
- To filter your feed, click the filter button.
- Type your search terms or click the ellipse button.
- If you typed your search terms, Teams will auto search your feed as you type.
- If you are selecting a filter option, click on the filter you would like to view.
- This will filter your feed based off the search terms, or the filter you selected.
- To un-filter your feed, click on the x button next to the type of filter you have selected.
My Activity shows your activity within your Teams.
- To filter using My Activity, click on the filter button.
- Type your search terms.
- If you typed your search terms, Teams will auto search your Activity as you type.
- To un-filter your activity, click on the x button next to the search terms.
Click the following link for more information on filtering your activity feed: