SSC Campus - Product Releases: Disable/Re-Enable Success Markers
To use this functionality:
- Click on the Success Progress tab in the student profile.
- Find a missed success marker, hover over the icon, click on the Disable link.
- You should see the marker move to the bottom of the list, and the profile page updated for the new count of success markers.
- To re-enable a disabled marker, hover over the icon and click the Enable link.
- The marker will be re-enabled, and the profile page will be updated to reflect the new count of success markers.
The 30 Second Gut Check view and Success Progress view will also reflect the new count of missed success markers.
Note: When a marker is disabled, this will be reflected in the student profile page immediately, but not in any searches run for success markers. The search results will typically be updated nightly.
Note: If this feature appears to not be working, please clear your cache.