Respondus 4 - Export a Quiz From D2L to Respondus 4
Learn how to export a quiz from your courses Import / Export / Copy tool to Respondus 4.
Respondus allows the retrieval of the exam instrument from Desire2Learn so that it can be modified in Respondus, published to another course, or archived.
Retrieving a Quiz from D2L
- Go to the Retrieval menu in Respondus.
- Select the Desire2Learn server and course.
- Next, choose the specific quiz, survey, self assessment or question library section you want to retrieve and enter a name for the new Respondus file you are creating.
- Click the Next button. The retrieval process will take between 15 seconds and several minutes. You will know that the retrieval is successful by the statement "Completed successfully" that appears in the status box.
- Equations that were originally imported from Respondus to D2L will return to Respondus as images. To recreate the equation, the current image must be deleted.
- Equations that were created in D2L will be retrieved as HTML and will be un-editable in Respondus.