Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Printing a calendar
You can print a monthly, weekly, or daily calendar, and you can also print your events in a list. For each option, you can select which categories to print and whether to include related tasks and flagged items.
- At the bottom of the navigation pane (navigation pane: The left pane of the Document Connection for Mac window that displays saved locations and files.), click Calendar .
- Based on how you want the printed calendar to appear, do any of the following:
Note If you have multiple calendars, you can either print all events from a single calendar, or print events from selected categories on multiple calendars. But you can't print events filtered by category from a single calendar.
- On the toolbar, click Print , and then set the options that you want, such as the style, start date, and end date to be printed.
- To print a single calendar event, open the event, and then on the File menu, click Print.
- When you print a calendar in list view, you will not have the option to print tasks and flagged items.