[Letters & Science] Change ArcGIS License Managers
If you receive a "Feature Expiration" error Window when starting ESRI ArcGIS software, use the steps in this article to change your ArcGIS License Manager server.
- Run the ArcGIS Administrator application on your computer
- Find your applications under the All Programs menu in Start, or search for ArcGIS Administrator
- In ArcGIS Administrator, select the Desktop folder
- Underneath License Manager, click the Change button
- Enter the server name LM5.AD.UWM.EDU
- Click OK twice to exit