D2L - Notifications
If you ever find that you are receiving too many notifications from a specific course or D2L group, it may be helpful to disable notifications for that course. You can follow these steps to ensure that you won't be overwhelmed by that class or group again.
This article will show you how to disable and enable notifications for a specific course on D2L.
Disable Notifications For One Course
1. Log into D2L.
2. Click your name on the top right of the page.
3. Click on Notifications tab
4. Scroll down to section "Exclude Some Courses" and click on Manage my course exclusions.
5. A list of all your courses will pop up. You can manually search for the class you want to disable notifications from or use the arrows to navigate through your class list.
6. To disable notifications on a class, click the X on the right hand side.
7. Hit "close" and "save". Notifications will now be disabled on for that course.
To restart notifications for a course, simply repeat the steps 2 through 5 and select "restart course notifications"