Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Resizing and Adding Additional Tiles with Office 365 Application Picker
This article demonstrates how an individual can add as well as resize the applications featured in Office 365 e-mail.
A individual that has an Office 365 e-mail account provided by the University can add and/or remove applications from the Outlook on the Web. You can also resize these applications to organize the applications when you access the Browser based e-mail client.
Resizing Office 365 applications
- Click on the Tile Button at the top left of the page.
- Hover over a application you wish to resize and click on the three horizontal circles.
- Go to Resize and select what size you want the application tile to be when accessing this window
Adding/Removing applications in the Tile Window
- Click on the tile button at the top left of the page
- Click the link that says View all my apps at the bottom of the window
- Hover over the application you wish to add to the Tile Menu and click on the three horizontal circles
- Click on Pin to App Launcher
To remove these application, you can follow the same steps and then when you click on the horizontal circles to select Unpin from app launcher. You can also unpin the application from the tile menu by selecting the horizontal circles, then selecting the same option Unpin from app launcher.