macOS - OneDrive Sync Client - How-To - Mac Installation and Configuration
Installing and configuring the OneDrive Sync Client
Student Affairs staff using either the Apple iMac or MacBook.
Computer running Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) or higher
Install the OneDrive Sync Client
- Launch Self Service by clicking the magnifying glass icon in the upper-right corner of the menu bar, or press Command-Space and type Self Service into the Spotlight window.
Press Enter or select Self Service to open the application.
- Go to the OneDrive Sync Client and click Install. The installation should only take a few minutes. Now that the OneDrive Sync Client is installed, proceed to the next section to configure the client.
Configure the OneDrive Sync Client
- When the Welcome to OneDrive screen appears, click Sign In to set up your account.
- Sign in with your full UWM email address and password and click Sign in.
- On the This Is Your OneDrive Folder screen, click Choose OneDrive Folder Location.
- Click Choose this location to accept the default location for your OneDrive files.
- Click Next.
- At the Sync Files from Your OneDrive screen, click Next. This will sync the files from your Mac to OneDrive.
- When the Your OneDrive Is Ready for You screen appears, check the box Open at login so my files sync automatically and click Open my One Drive - UWM
That's It! One Drive is now installed, configured, and ready to use!