CampusPress - How to sign up for and obtain a site, log in to the administrative dashboard, and find your site address
CampusPress is a self-service WordPress platform available to UWM faculty and staff for building and managing professional webpages. This article will detail the process of signing up for and obtaining a site, logging in to the CampusPress administrative dashboard, and finding your personal site address.
Sign up for and obtain a site:
2. Read the CampusPress Service Level Agreement (SLA) and scroll to the bottom of the page:
3. Click the "Check if you accept the Service Level Agreement" check box then click the "Request Your Site" button:
4. Complete the "Site Request Form" with the requested information and then click the "Submit Site Request" button:
Logging in to the CampusPress administrative dashboard and finding your site address:
1. After submitting your site request, you will be redirected to a page containing your CampusPress personal site address and log in link to your administrative dashboard:
2. Additionally, you will receive an email with the same information:
Your CampusPress personal site address will be https://people.uwm.edu/ePanther, where "ePanther" is your UWM ePanther ID. Additionally, your CampusPress administrative dashboard link will be https://people.uwm.edu/ePanther/wp-admin, where "ePanther" is your UWM ePanther ID.
3. Click the CampusPress administrative dashboard link in either your "Site Request" confirmation or the email that you received. You will be prompted to enter your ePanther ID and password and then you will be logged into your administrative dashboard: