SSC Campus - Report Overview - Grad Rate By Student Attribute
Shows historical graduation rates for this institution or major. It can be further narrowed by student attributes that often correlate to student success, such as first year GPA. Use this report to gain a general understanding of graduation patterns and identify opportunities to improve.
Are there opportunities for GPA-based early interventions before students are placed on probation?
How many credits should students earn at a minimum during their first year at the institution?
Which programs have high flyer students who might benefit from proactive engagement and relationship-building?
Behind the Report
- All students at the institution are included, whether first time freshman, transfer, part time, or full time.
- Chart illustrates graduation rate ever -- this does not take into account the length of time it took students to graduate.
- College/major selections include all students who ever declared in the program.
- In the case of double major, dual degree students, etc., all majors are considered.
- 1st Term Attempted Credits at Institution
- 1st Term Earned Credits at Institution
- 1st Year Attempted Credits at Institution
- 1st Year Earned Credits at Institution
- 1st Term GPA
- 1st Year GPA
- 2nd Year GPA