Office 365 (Outlook 2011/2016 for Mac) - Attach a file or a folder to a message
You can send files and folders by attaching them to an e-mail message. When you attach a folder, Outlook compresses the contents of the folder into a single .zip file.
- In your message, on the Message tab, click Attach.
- Locate the item or folder that you want to attach, select it, and then click Choose.
If you are attaching a folder, on the confirmation dialog box, click Compress.
- A list of the attachments to the message appears below the Subject box.
- To remove an attachment from a message, hold down CONTROL and click the attachment, and then click Remove.
- You can also add attachments by dragging a file or folder from the desktop or Finder into the body of the message.