Printer - How-To - Locked Printing on Ricoh Printers (OS X)
This article walks through how to print a document with a locked print code.
SummaryThis article walks through how to print a document with a locked print code.
Customers may have local printers attached to their computers for the purpose of printing confidential documents. Others may have a need to print confidential documents but will routinely run to the printer whenever they print out these kinds of documents.
When printing from OS X, please follow these steps:
On the Computer:
- Press Command (⌘) and "P", or from the menu, select "File", then "Print"
- If printing from Chrome, select "Print Using System Dialog"
- For the drop down underneath "Orientation", change the selection to "Job Log"
- For "Job Type", Select "Locked Print"
- Enter your ePanther ID in the "User ID" field
- Enter a numeric password in the "Password" field
- Click "Print"
On the printer:
- Click on the "Printer" button
- Click on the "Print Log" option
- Locate your print job by the ePanther ID entered
- Select the job
- Select "Print Job"
- Enter the numeric password entered
- Select "Print" and your job will come out.