Language Settings for Tablets
This document explains how to set the language settings for iOS and Android tablets.
- Open the Settings app. If currently in a language other than English, look for the gear icon.
- Select Language and Input. If currently in another language, look for the icon with an 'A' in a box.
- Select the Language option. This will always be the first option.
- Select the language you wish to change to.
- Open the Settings app. It is the gear icon.
- Tap General. It has a similar gear icon.
- Scroll to the end of the list and tap Language and Region. It is right above the option that begins with ITunes.
- Tap [Device] Language. It's the first option.
- Select whichever language you prefer then tap Done at the top corner and confirm.