Pulse Secure VPN Client Installation Instructions - Windows
Installation and configuration instructions for the Pulse Secure Windows VPN client.
PLEASE NOTE: Faculty and staff should first check with their local IT department regarding distribution and installation of the Pulse Secure VPN client for University-supported computers.
3. Click "Next" to continue.
4. Click "Install" to continue. (If prompted, click "Yes" when User Access Control asks you to allow the installation to proceed.)
5. Wait for a moment while the installation process continues.
6. Click "Finish" to complete the installation process.
7. Right-click on the Pulse Secure system tray icon, then select "Open Pulse Secure" from the menu.
8. Click the plus sign to add a connection profile for the UWM VPN service.
9. Select the specified Type from the drop-down menu, then enter UWMVPN in the "Name" field and vpn.uwm.edu in the "Server URL" field. Click "Add" to save the connection profile.
10. Click "Connect" to initiate a connection to the UWM VPN service.
11. Enter your ePanther username and password, then click "Connect" to establish your connection to the UWM VPN service.
12. A "Connection Complete" verification notice should appear above the Pulse Secure system tray icon.