Adding images to email signature - Outlook 2013
Outlook 2013 provides a wealth of features as a desktop mail client, including email signatures. This will be a brief overview of how you can add an image to your email signature in the Outlook 2013 desktop client.
- Open the Outlook 2013 desktop client.
- Click the button labeled 'New Email' in the upper left-hand corner of the main Outlook 2013 window.
- From the 'New Email' dialog's Ribbon, click on the option labeled 'Signature' in the 'Include' section.
- Select the option labeled 'Signatures...' from the menu.
- Give the new signature an identifying name