UWM White Pages - Address Change

Address changes to the UWM online directory or to the printed Campus Directory should be requested as follows.

The term "UWM Online White Pages" refers to the "People" listings within the search menu found in the upper right corner on the UWM Home Page (http://www4.uwm.edu/). 


UWM faculty and staff who would like to request a change to the building, room, or phone number listed on the UWM Online White Pages (located at http://www4.uwm.edu/search.cfm?s=people-depts-web&q=) or in the printed Campus Directory must send an email requesting the changes to
Students that wish to update their White Pages information will need to make the changes in PAWS.

Special Cases
If someone is concurrently an employee and a student, they will both need to update the appropriate information in PAWS and send the corrections to hr-contact@uwm.edu.

Keywords:whitepages, white pages, employee address change, address, building, employee, student, student address change, address change, phone number change, change, phone   Doc ID:48622
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2015-03-10 13:36 CDTUpdated:2016-07-14 09:37 CDT
Sites:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  1   0