D2L - Finding Your UWM D2L Course Site
This document covers how to assist clients with finding their courses on D2L.
1. Log into D2L here. Choose the D2L login path that applies to you.
- If you are choosing the "UWM ePanther" login path, log in using using your ePanther username and password.
- If you are choosing the "Non-ePanther" login path, use the special username and password provided by the sponsor of the D2L site you were invited to access.
3. If you have more than one user Role in D2L (e.g., "Instructor," "Student"), choose the appropriate role for the course you want to see. If you have only one user Role, you will not see an option to change Roles.
4. Use the Role, Term, and Department options to filter courses based on those categories. lternatively-Click on "Select a course" to the right of "MyHome". With the text box EMPTY you will see a list of all your courses for the Role you selected. Click on "Load more courses" if you do not see your course site.
5. Click on the name of the course to go to the Course Home page.
Note: To to see fewer or greater courses in your My UW-Milwaukee Courses list: Click the ' >' buttons to expand or collapse specific semesters or departments.
Students: Please contact the UWM Help Desk (414-229-4040) for assistance if you cannot find your course using these instructions.
Instructors: After following these steps, if you still cannot find your D2L course sites, or if your current D2L site doesn't combine your classes in the way you'd like, please fill out the web-based UWM D2LCourse Site Request form at: http://www.uwm.edu/Dept/LTC/d2lrequest.html. Your new D2L site will usually be available within 24 hours, and student enrollments are normally updated overnight, Monday through Friday.