D2L - Undeleting a discussion forum message
This article explains how an instructor can undelete a discussion forum message in D2L.
- From the D2L Course Home page, click on 'Discussions' in the main navigation bar.
- Click on the desired topic in the 'Forums & Topics List'.
- Click on 'Settings'.
- In the popup window, under 'Personal Settings', check the box beside "Display deleted messages".
- Click on 'Save'. Note: Deleted message subjects display in the message list as strikethrough gray text.
- Select the message to be restored by clicking the subject line.
- Click on 'Undelete' above body of the message.
- In the message list, the undeleted message subject will change to the normal blue underlined text.