- Choose File --> Print.
- Select Microsoft PowerPoint from the pull down menu that is defaulted to General.
- Choose Handouts under the 'print what:' category.
- Select the number of slides per page you desire.
- Select Print.
The following are directions for accessing Powerpoint Online:
1. Choose File --> Print.
2. Select Print Handouts, it will only give you an option to print out three slides per page.
3. The next screen will be a print preview screen.
4. Check to make sure preview looks good.
5. Select Print.