D2L - Hiding a Module or Topic as an Instructor
In D2L, after an instructor creates a module or topic, they may want to hide it if they plan on reusing the course materials for a future class or if they plan on releasing it for a future date.
- From the D2L Course Home page, click on Content on the main navigation bar.
- Identify the Module or Topic you wish to hide and select it.
- For Modules: Near the upper right corner, under settings, it should say either Published or Draft
- For Topics: The Published and Draft options are found in the "Activity Details" box after clicking on the Topic
- Draft means that students cannot view the Module or Topic, "Published" means that they can view the Module or Topic.
3. Click Save.