Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Setup and Configure Outlook 2011
1. Open Outlook 2011. These steps may differ slightly between versions of Outlook and Mac OS X. Differences may also exist between campus and personal computers.
2. Open the Tools menu and click Accounts.
3. Create a new account.
- New Outlook users without a profile should:
a. Click Exchange Account under Add an Account.- Outlook users with an existing profile should:
a. Click +.
b. Click Exchange Account.
4. Complete the account information fields using the info below.
- E-mail address: Enter your UWM email address (i.e., ePantherID@uwm.edu).
- Method: Ensure User Name and Password is selected.
- User name: Enter your UWM email address (i.e., ePantherID@uwm.edu).
- Password: Enter your ePanther password.
5. Check Configure automatically (if necessary) and click Add Account.
6. Enter outlook.office365.com in the "Server" field if prompted to do so.
7. Check Always use my response for this server and click Allow.
8. Complete the "Account Description" and "Name" fields using the info below.
- Account Description: Enter "Office 365".
- Name: Enter your name as you would like it to appear in your emails.
10. Wait a few moments as Outlook syncs your mail, settings, and other data.