Hobsons Radius (CRM) - How-To - Installing Mail Merge Plugin
Information regarding the Mail Merge plugin that is available with Hobsons Radius
Creating a Mail Merge Template is very similar to creating an Email Template. The merge fields will insert where you place your cursor. Mail Merge Templates are like a repost in that you must choose a primary module that the template is based on. From the primary module you will be able to drill down into related modules. For example, from Contacts you will be able to drill down into the Most Recently Attended School module.
- From Microsoft Word, click on the Mail Merge tab on the toolbar.
- Click Create Mail Merge Template
- From the Module pick list, select the desired module.
- Optional: Enter a description of the template. This will be seen and can be searched from the Mail Merge Templates screen.
- Search for and/or select the desired field(s)
- Click Add Fields button
- When done click Save Template
- Give the template a name and click Save
Note: You can add multiple fields at the same time by holding down the Ctrl key, and clicking on the desired fields.