Clearing Browser Cache - Chrome, Firefox, Edge
The following is a guide on how to clear cache (and other data) on the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Microsoft Edge.
1. To clear the cache begin by clicking the icon with 3 lines at the top right corner of the Chrome web browser.
2. When a drop down menu will appear, click on the Settings option.
3. A new tab will appear on your web browser which is for your Chrome Settings.
4. Proceed by scrolling down and clicking on the Show advanced settings button
5. Click on the Clear browsing data.. button under the Privacy settings
6. (A) A pop should appear. Click the drop down menu that asks about "Obliterate the following items from" and choose the option the beginning of time.
7. (B) Make sure the Cached images and files box is checked (you may also at this time check other boxes to delete any other data such as browser history).
8. (C) Click Clear browsing data to confirm deleting the cache.
1. To clear the cache begin by clicking the icon with 3 lines at the top right corner of your web browser. When the small window pops up, find and click the Options button.
2. A new tab should pop up on your web browser all about the options for Firefox.
3. (A) Next, make sure the Advanced option is selected on the left hand column.
4. (B) Under the Advanced page, click on the Network tab.
5. (C) Hit the Clear Now button to the right of the Cached Web Content area.
1. To clear the cache, begin by clicking the three dots (A) at the top right corner of your web browser.
2. Next, click Settings (B).
3. On the Settings menu, click Choose what to clear.
4. This is the screen where you decide what you want to clear. To clear your browser's cache, make sure to click on the check box next to "Cached data and files".
Note: (you may also at this time check other boxes to delete any other data such as browsing history).
5. Finally, click Clear to clear cached data.