PantherJOBS - How to Use PantherJOBS.uwm.edu to View On Campus Jobs
PantherJOBS is the website for students seeking both on- and off-campus jobs. It can be accessed by the following link:
To add a resume to PantherJOBS:
- Click either on the PantherJOBS link above or click on a specific posting and log into your PantherJOBS account. If you do not have a PantherJOBS account, create one.
- Fill in your academic and personal profile information.
- Complete the on-campus application. You will not need to sign it at this point.
- Upload the application and tag it as a "resume".
You will now be able to apply for an on-campus position.
Please pay close attention to the requirements of the posting and ensure you meet them prior to applying to the position. Applying for jobs for which you do not qualify, due to standing or availability will result in an automatic rejection of your application.
If the posting requires that you submit a resume and cover letter:
- Create drafts of both a resume and cover letter
- Come to Career Planning & Resource Center, Mellencamp Hall 128 for walk-in advising on your documents. The center's hours are listed at uwm.edu/careerplan
- Update your resume and cover letter and upload them to your PantherJOBs account, tagging them appropriately.
- Take a screen shot of your schedule
- Upload it to PantherJOBS
- Tag it appropriately.
If you are a business student who has not yet accessed your account, please see a career adviser in Lubar Hall on the second floor as soon as possible. The adviser will be able to unblock your acccount to allow you to apply. You will not be required to pay the $15 OCR fee to be able to apply for on-campus jobs. The OCR fee will only be asses when you are interviewing for off-campus entry level positions or for internships.
Please contact the Career Planning & Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-229-4486 if you have questions regarding your account.