ePortfolio - Uploading Artifacts
While doing your portfolio you will get a lot of practice uploading artifacts. By assembling everything you will need for your portfolio and uploading those artifacts before anything else you will find mastering this part of the process simple, and with some updates to D2L and a change in the process you will find this part faster and easier than ever.
If this is your first time learning about how to upload an artifact, andyou do not have something to upload, then create something. It can be anything - paper, document, picture - but you need to have something to upload, to be able to follow along with the instructions.
1. Begin by logging into D2L and visit the course ePortfolioarea.
2. Click the My Itemstab.
3. Click the +Add drop-downmenu and choose File Upload from the list..
4. Drag the file you are uploading to the area surrounded bythe dotted line, or click the Uploadbutton and browse for your file.
5. Once your file appears, click the Add button at the bottom left of the window.
6. On theconfirmation screen you see, click the Nextbutton. Now is a good time to notehow big of a file you are adding. Remember that you only have 100 MB of total storage for allof your portfolios. So if you areuploading something more than 10 MB, you should seek out help to try making itsmaller.
7. Give your artifact the name that you would like to haveappear above it in your portfolio. Thisis also the name you will use to locate the artifact in your My Items section later. Once you have done that click Save at the bottom.
8. On the final confirmation screen click Save and Close.
9. Your artifact can now be found by going back to My Items.