Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Email Signature
1. With Outlook 2013 open, select the Home tab in the Ribbon. Follow these steps to create a signature that is automatically added to every new email.
2. Select New Email.
3. In the New Email window, click the Message tab.
4. In the Include group, select Signature.
5. Select Signatures.
6. In the Email Signature window, select New.
7. In the dialog box, provide a name for the signature in the text box.
8. Click OK.
9. Upon returning to the Email Signature window, enter and format the text for your signature in the Edit signature text box.
To add elements other than text, see the table below.
|Options||How to |
|To add an electronic business card||Click the Business Card button, clicked a contact in the Filed as list, and click OK.|
|To add a hyperlink||Click the Hyperlink button, type the link address or browse to a hyperlink, click to select it, and then click OK.|
|To add a picture||Click the Picture button, browse to a picture, click to select it, and then click OK. Common image file formats include: .bmp, .gif, .jpg, and .png.|
NOTE: In order to have the signature appear automatically, change the dropdown menu next to New messages: and Replies/forwards: from (none) to the name of the signature you created.
10. Click OK.
11. Close the new email window by selecting the X in the upper right hand corner.
Insert a Signature Manually
If you did not configure the signature to insert automatically, the signature can still be inserted manually.
1. In a new email message, click the Message tab.
2. In the Include group, click Signature, and then click the signature that you want.