Office 365 (Outlook 2011 for Mac) - Email Signature
1. With Outlook 2011 open, select the Outlook menu and select Preferences. Follow these steps to create a signature that is automatically added to every new email.
2. In the Outlook Preferences dialog box, select Signatures.
3. In the Signatures dialog box click on + to add a new signature.
4. Under Signature Name, double-click Untitled to add a descriptive title to your signature.
5. Type the name of your signature and hit the Enter key on your keyboard once you have named the signature.
6. Select the Signature text box to enter your new signature.
7. Once your signature has been entered, select Default Signatures.
8. When the dialog box appears, open the menu under None.
9. From the menu, select the signature you just created.
10. Select OK.
11. Select the Close button in the Signatures window to exit out of the signature configuration.
NOTE: Your new email signature will now appear on all new email messages composed within Outlook 2011.