Office 365 (Outlook 2011 for Mac) - Automatic Replies
Follow these steps in Outlook 2011 to set up an auto-reply message for when you are out of the office.
1. With Outlook 2011 open, select the Tools tab.
2. On the Tools Ribbon, select Out of Office.
3. Select Send Out of Office messages in the Out of Office Assistant dialog box.
4. Enter your message in the Reply to message with: text box
5. Set your auto-reply start and end time by selecting I am out of the office between: and configuring the applicable dates and times.
6. If you wish to also send replies outside of those with @uwm.edu addresses, select the Send replies outside my company to: checkbox and the most appropriate option.
7. If you have selected the option to send replies outside of your company, enter that response in the Reply once to each sender outside my company with: text box.
8. Click OK.
Your account will now automatically send reply messages to senders during the specified period of time.