Office 365 (Outlook on the Web) - Automatic Replies
Follow these steps in Outlook on the Web (OotW) to set up an auto-reply message for when you are out of the office.
1. From the Outlook on the Web (OotW), select the gear icon in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. Click Automatic replies.
3. Click the Send automatic replies button to activate the automatic reply options.4. Check the Send replies only during this time period box and select start and end times for the auto-reply.
5. Type and format your auto-reply message in the text box provided.
6. Check the Send automatic reply messages to senders outside my organization if you would like to create a separate auto-reply message for non-UWM senders.7. Type and format this alternate auto-reply message in the "Send a reply once to each sender outside my organization..." text box.
8. Click the OK button at the top of the window.
Your account will now automatically send reply messages to senders during the specified period of time.