Office 365 (Outlook 2011 for Mac) - Configuring Delegate Access
In order to act as a delegate for someone's calendar in Outlook 2011, you must properly configure your account after they assign you delegate permissions. If you use Outlook 2010 or 2013 for Windows or the Outlook Web App, these extra steps are not required.
1. With Outlook 2011 open, select Tools on the menu bar.
2. From the Tools menu, select Accounts.
3. When the Accounts dialog box appears, select Advanced.
4. When the advanced options appear, select Delegates.
5. On the delegates screen, select the + in the People I am a delegate for: area.
6. In the Select User dialog box, type the name of the person who has given you delegate access in the Find text box.
7. Select Find.
8. Select their name when it appears.
9. Select OK.
10. Select OK in the delegates dialog box.
11. Close the Accounts dialog box by selecting the red Close button in the upper left corner of the box.