Where to Print on Campus

Printing in the Campus Computer Labs, the UWM Libraries, and a number of departmental computer labs is provided through a campus service called pantherPRINT. Print jobs are sent from workstations in these labs or from your computer to a print release station, where jobs are released and paid for using a pantherPRINT card.

pantherPRINT Locations

Campus Computer Labs
  • Bolton 225*
  • NWQB 1480*
  • Union W199*
  • Union Second Floor*
Residence Halls
  • Sandburg Residence Halls*
  • Cambridge Commons*
  • RiverView Residence Hall*
  • Kenilworth Square Apartments*
UWM Libraries
  • West Wing Main Floor Lobby*
  • West Wing Media and Reserve*
Departmental Labs
  • Cunningham 317*
  • Architecture 150, 194, and 361 (Architecture students only)
  • Enderis 740 and 1040
  • EMS E256, E270, E285, and E384* (CEAS students only)
  • Lubar N234 (Business students only)
  • Various L&S labs across campus (L&S students only)
  • Great Lakes Research Facility*

Keywords:print, pantherprint, campus printing, labs, ccl resources   Doc ID:42153
Owner:Help Desk K.Group:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Created:2014-07-22 16:13 CDTUpdated:2016-09-29 14:21 CDT
Sites:UW-Milwaukee Help Desk
Feedback:  0   0