Office 365 (Outlook 2011) - Filtering Meeting Invites as a Delegate
If you are a delegate for someone's calendar (i.e., you manage their calendar appointments and receive their meeting invites), you can create an inbox rule in Outlook 2011 that moves their meeting invites to a separate folder. This is useful when you would like to separate your personal meeting invites from those receive on someone else's behalf.
1. In Outlook 2011, select the Home tab.
2. Select Rules.
3. Select Create Rule... from the menu.
4. Provide a name for your new rule in the Rule Name text box.
5. Select the first criteria menu for the first condition in the When a new message arrives that meets all these conditions area.
6. When the menu appears, select Header.
7. Select Add Search Terms.
8. Select the + in the Search list: dialog box.
9. Type: "X-MS-Exchange-Inbox-Rules-Loop: ePantherID@uwm.edu"
in the textbox where ePantherID@uwm.edu is the UWM email address of the person whose calendar you are managing.
10. Select OK.
11. Remove additional unnecessary criteria by selecting the - next to extra criteria.
12. In the Do the following: section select Move to Folder and select the folder to move messages to.
13. Select OK.