D2L - Sending Email from the D2L Classlist
This article covers how an instructor can send an email using the D2L Classlist.
The D2L Classlist page gives instructors the option to send students emails directly from D2L. This document will outline how to send an email using this method.
An instructor can send an email using the D2L Classlist by following these steps:
- Click on Classlist in the main navigation bar
- Click the checkbox on the left to select the entire classlist or check the boxes next to the names of the students you wish to email. Then click Email.
- In the "Compose New Message" popup window, type the subject of the email in the "Subject:" text box
- Type the body of your email in the "Message:" text box
- OPTIONAL: Click Browse to include a file as an attachment.
- A second popup window will appear.
- Find the desired file and select by clicking on it.
- The second popup window will disappear.