D2L - Giving students feedback in the D2L Dropbox
This article covers how instructors can give students feedback in the D2L Dropbox
Instructors can provide feedback on their students dropbox submissions. This document outlines the procedure for such feedback.
Giving students feedback in theD2L Dropbox:
- From your D2L Course Home page, click on [Dropbox] in the main navigation bar
- Click on the name of the appropriate folderÂ.
- Click on [Evaluate Submission] beside the name of the appropriate student
- If the Dropbox folder is linked to a grade item in the D2L gradebook, enter the points the student earned for this assignment in the Score Box or select the appropriate Rubric for the assignment and use it to assign score.
- Type or paste your message in the Feedback text box. You can cut and paste you rubric in this box to help students understand their score.
- Click [Publish] or [Save Draft]. If you select Publish, student will be able to see your feedback immediately. Save Draft allows you to return to the feedback or respond to all students before they see the comments.
OPTIONAL: To include an attachment (e.g., a Word document containing your comments), click on [add a file].
OPTIONAL: If Dropbox is linked to D2L gradebook, enter the points the student earned for this assignment.