D2L - Instructors Adding a Student with an Active ePantherID to a D2L Course Site
On D2L, Instructors may add additional people to their course site if they have an active ePantherID. This could be an additional Instructor or a TA. Instructors should not make any changes to enrollments for students who have ePanther accounts in D2L. Students are automatically enrolled and unenrolled through the PAWS-to-D2L nightly update process. This is discouraged for students, as manually enrolling students in D2L will break the sync between D2L and PAWS.
2. Click Add Participants.
3. Click Add an Existing User.
4. In the "Search For" text box, type the ePanther username (do not include "@uwm.edu"ÃÂ).
5. Click on the magnifying glass icon to search.
6. In the search results list, click the checkbox next to the person's name.
7. Under "Role" select the appropriate role.
8. Click Enroll Selected Users.
More information can be found on the LTC website: http://uwmltc.org/?p=3096