Office 365 (Outlook 2013) - Cleaning Up Contact Groups
Outlook 2013 is the recommended client for cleaning up contact groups.
1. With Outlook 2013 open, select People on the Navigation bar.
2. In the My Contacts pane on the left side of the screen, select the group from which you want to delete.
3. The contacts will display in a list in the next pane.
- Single Contact: Select a contact, press Delete on keyboard.
- Multiple Contacts, Non-contiguous: Select a contact, press and hold CTRL key while selecting additional contact(s), press Delete on keyboard.
- Multiple Contacts, Contiguous: Select a contact, Shift key while selecting last contiguous contact, press Delete on keyboard.